All product names, logos, taglines, trade names, slogans, service marks are trademarks of MARAPHARM, its licensees or third parties as applicable regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with a trademark symbol (the “Trademarks”). Any use of the Trademarks is expressly prohibited and such Trademarks may only be used with express written permission or as stated herein. Any unauthorized use may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, publication rights, and communications regulations and statutes. MARAPHARM actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permissible by law.
MARAPHARM authorizes you to copy documents or pages published by us on this Website for your personal use only, provided any copy you make retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimers contained herein. Any commercial use of the content of this Website is expressly prohibited. If you link to any other websites from this Website, you should follow the copyright provisions contained in those websites.
MARAPHARM intends to update this Website from time to time as necessary, and therefore it makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. MARAPHARM, however, makes no commitment to update this Website, its materials, or information. Your access to and the use of this Website is solely at your own risk; MARAPHARM, and any other party involved in creating or providing this Website, shall not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from your access and use of this Website. MARAPHARM, and any other party involved in creating or providing this Website, shall not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from any inability to access or use this Website, or for any omissions or errors contained in this Website.
Links on this Website may lead to resources maintained by third-parties. MARAPHARM has no control over such third-parties or their websites and such links are provided for convenience of inclusion of information only and as such, MARAPHARM does not adopt, endorse or make any representation as to the truth, accuracy, legality, or any other aspect of the information, products or services contained in those third-party resources.
1. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. MARAPHARM DOES NOT MAKE, AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, SUITABILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THIS WEBSITE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. MARAPHARM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. MARAPHARM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, SECURITY, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPATIBILITY, OF THIS WEBSITE.
2. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ACCESS TO, AND THE CONTENT OF, THIS WEBSITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A SECURE MEDIUM AND PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL MARAPHARM, AND ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS OR OFFICERS, BE LIABLE (WHETHER BASED ON STATUTE, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, LAW OR EQUITY) TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL MARAPHARM, AND ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS OR OFFICERS, BE LIABLE (WHETHER BASED ON STATUTE, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, LAW OR EQUITY) TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INCOMPLETENESS, ERRORS, SECURITY, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER LIMITATIONS IN INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, YOUR ACCESS OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MARAPHARM OR COMPANY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Any information (excluding personally identifying information) provided from you to MARAPHARM through this Website is hereby deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. You understand and agree MARAPHARM shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques conveyed in such information including, but not limited to, the development, manufacture and marketing of products that contain such information. Further, MARAPHARM shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation MARAPHARM is under no obligation to, and shall not, compensate you for such information.
6. The information on this Website may contain errors or technical issues. MARAPHARM reserves the right to change, correct, alter, delete and improve the information on the Website, and to the products, services and opportunities, described in such information. MARAPHARM has sole discretion for these changes and may not provide reason or notice for such changes. MARAPHARM shall not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes, corrections, alterations, deletions, or improvements.
7. Certain sections of this Website may contain information about MARAPHARM’s products, services and opportunities that may not be available in all countries. Information, products, services and opportunities may vary from country to country. Although MARAPHARM may publish information on this Website, or the Internet, which may contain references or cross-references to products, services, or opportunities that are not announced or available in your country, such references do not imply that MARAPHARM intends to announce such products, services, or opportunities in your country. MARAPHARM reserves the right to limit the provision and quantity of our products, services, or opportunities, to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction products. Please consult your local MARAPHARM business contact for information regarding the products, services, or opportunities that may be available to you. Any offer for any products, services, or opportunities made in the information on this Website is void where prohibited.
8. This Website may contain information or links to information that are related to medical conditions and their treatment. MARAPHARM does not, nor does it intend to, provide medical advice, diagnosis or recommend treatment via this Website. Do not use the information contained on this Website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. You should consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional if you have any medical questions as only a healthcare professional can determine if a particular course of treatment is right for you.
9. Trademarks and Copyright:
(a) MARAPHARM has copyrighted or is otherwise proprietary to all content contained in this Website. MARAPHARM will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent provided by law.
(b) MARAPHARM authorizes you to copy materials, documents or pages published by MARAPHARM on this Website for your personal use only, PROVIDED THAT: (i) any copy of these materials, documents or pages that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained therein; (ii) no modifications are made to the materials documents or pages; and (iii) you do not use the materials, documents or pages in any manner that suggests an association with any of MARAPHARM’s products, services or opportunities. Commercial use of the documents or materials is expressly prohibited. Any other reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this Website’s content not specifically addressed requires the prior written consent of MARAPHARM. Links on this Website to third-parties websites remain subject to the respective copyright provisions of those third party websites. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any MARAPHARM copyright.
(d) Your use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other information or materials on this Website except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
10. If you believe in good faith that information on this Website infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send MARAPHARM a notice requesting that the materials be removed from this Website which must contain the following: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the owner, or authorized person, of the infringed right; (b) identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notice a representative list of such works; (c) a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on this Website; (d) your full name, address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. This Website may contain links to third-party websites and information. MARAPHARM does not have control or influence over the content of such websites and such third-party information provided by MARAPHARM is merely for convenience. Inclusion of such links on this Website does not mean MARAPHARM endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such third-party websites. MARAPHARM is in no way liable for your use, or any consequences of your use, of such websites.
14. You agree you will not modify another website so as to falsely imply, advertise, or promote that it is associated with MARAPHARM, or any of MARAPHARM’s products, services, or opportunities. You agree you will not spam any other user of this Website for any reason whatsoever. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this Website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MARAPHARM’s infrastructure. You agree that you will not use framing techniques to enclose any Trademark or other proprietary information of MARAPHARM including images, frames, content, layout or design found on any page of this Website without MARAPHARM’s prior express written consent.
MARAPHARM will not collect personal information about users unless provided voluntarily. You can use this Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. It may be necessary to provide personal information in order to receive certain information, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address, age, birth date, email address. MARAPHARM limits the collection and processing of personal information to what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used. Where applicable, MARAPHARM will also offer you the option of discontinuing your consent (“unsubscribing”) if you later decide that you no longer want to participate in a particular program or receive additional information from us.
MARAPHARM may collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access this Website; the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website. MARAPHARM may provide a forum for contact and comments, in order to do so MARAPHARM may require certain personal information such as your name and contact information. MARAPHARM may explain why this information is necessary, and you agree you have the option to either provide the information or not.
MARAPHARM may also collect information about physicians, healthcare professionals, clients, distributors, and investors who contact MARAPHARM regarding products, services, or opportunities, in order to verify licensure status and identity, etc. MARAPHARM may require your email address or other, additional information, if you want to obtain additional services, information or to resolve any complaints or concerns.
Excluding your personal information, communication transmitted from you to MARAPHARM via this Website or email is deemed to be communicated on a non-confidential basis. MARAPHARM makes no promise, express or implied, not to use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including reproduction, publication, broadcast, and posting.
Personal Information Security
MARAPHARM takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal data collected is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. Although MARAPHARM uses appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect data that pertains to you from loss, misuse or alteration and takes reasonable steps to ensure that safeguards take into account any known threats, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of personal information and you agree and that you understand and are aware that Internet transmissions, particularly email transmissions, are never 100% secure or error-free.
Sharing Personal Information
MARAPHARM will not share your personal information with unrelated third-parties for their independent use, unless we have obtained your express opt-in consent to do so. MARAPHARM requires such third-parties to have substantially similar protection standards as those used by MARAPHARM. MARAPHARM further requires the third parties only use you information for uses that have been specifically authorized by MARAPHARM prior to disclosure.
When you provide personal information to MARAPHARM, it will be accessible to some of MARAPHARM’s business partners and service providers, such as agencies or companies we retain to fulfill requests for information, answer telephone calls or provide assistance to us on specific programs or projects. In addition, MARAPHARM may enter into business relationships with other companies as co-promotion partners. In those cases, these contractually related other companies may also have access to your personal information.
MARAPHARM may also be required to share your information with third-parties from time to time who have not been retained by MARAPHARM, such as health authorities, in order to report possible adverse drug events, during inspections or audits, or as ordered or directed by courts or other governmental agencies. Many entities receiving personal information under these conditions have privacy requirements that apply to their handling of your information.
The information you provide to MARAPHARM may sometimes be shared within the MARAPHARM organization. This may mean that your personal information may be transferred outside of Canada to MARAPHARM affiliates, subsidiaries or companies in other countries. Other departments within MARAPHARM that may receive your information will follow privacy requirements substantially similar to MARAPHARM’s.
Transfer of Your Information Outside of Canada
Your information may be processed and/or stored outside of Canada. While MARAPHARM undertakes measures to protect your personal information when it is stored and/or processed in other jurisdictions, the laws of other countries may not provide the degree of protection for personal information that is available in Canada. If your personal information is transferred outside Canada the foreign government of the country where you information has be transferred to may access your information via a lawful order and the laws of that country and your personal information may be used for purposes other than those described on this Website. By providing MARAPHARM with your personal information you understand and agree that it may be transferred outside of Canada.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
If you change your contact information, or if your interest or needs relating to MARAPHARM changes, MARAPHARM encourages you to update your information in order for MARAPHARM to provide the most appropriate information to best meet your needs.
MARAPHARM complies with applicable laws and regulations within their jurisdictions, including the right to amend your data in our files. In order to protect your data from unauthorized access or alteration by third parties, all requests to update or access your information will be subject to verification of your identity.
Online Privacy for Children
This Website is not directed at children. This Website is designed for individuals who are nineteen (19) years of age or older and MARAPHARM does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under 19 years of age. Links and Third-Party Websites
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Officer, MARAPHARM